1. Once you are wearing the Frontier X2, and it is connected to the mobile application (blinking green), select the “Activity” button on the tab at the bottom of your Home screen
2. To edit your alert settings, click on the red “Edit Alerts” button. You can use the vibration alerts (single buzz & double buzz) to help you train within a zone.
2. For both Double & Single Buzz, you can set up the following:
4. “Save Alert” once you are happy with your alert settings.
5. On the “Activity” screen you will see a quick view of the alert settings.
Note: Each individual should determine their optimal alert settings by training with the device. Refer to https://fourthfrontier.com/pages/zoning for example alert settings that could help you get started.