5. Recording a workout + Continuous 24hr ECG recording
Last Update vor 3 Tagen
The Frontier X can record data continuously for up to 24 hours on a full charge. This includes recording your Continuous ECG, which you can view after completing your activity and syncing your data to the Web Dashboard.
Note: To view your ECG in real-time for up to 1 hour please follow the steps listed in Article 10: "Live Streaming your ECG".
If you are working out without your smartphone or smartwatch, follow the steps below to quick start your activity recording directly on the Frontier X device:
1. Simply double-press the red button on your Frontier X device to start. You will feel a buzz, then the display on your Frontier X will read “Recording Started.” Your Frontier X will blink red when it is recording.
2. To stop recording, double press the red button and you will feel another buzz. The display will show the words “Recording Ended”. The red blinking light will now stop.
Note: Carrying your Smartphone while the Frontier X app is connected to the device will allow you to view your Frontier X data in real-time, as well as collect GPS data during outdoor activities.
If you are working out with your smartphone or smartwatch, you can also start a recording on the external device:
1. Connect your Frontier X to the app on your smartphone or smartwatch. A successful connection will be indicated by a blinking green light on the device.
2. In the Fourth Frontier app, navigate to the "Activity" page. There you can choose your activity type, and set your vibration alerts. Once that is done, press the “Start Activity” button. The device will buzz you to confirm that the recording has started.
3. To stop the recording, go to the "Current Workout" page, and click on the red "Stop" button. The device will buzz you to confirm that the recording has stopped, and the LED on top of the Frontier X will stop blinking red, and start blinking green instead.
Note: You can record a session on the Frontier X with or without transferring the data on it to the mobile app or the cloud as long as the memory on your Frontier X is not full. However, to view workout summaries on the app or to view the detailed web report, you would need to transfer the data on your device.