Manually updating the Frontier X with the latest firmware
Last Update hace 9 meses
If there is a new version of the Firmware available on our server, the Firmware will automatically be updated when you connect your device to the app, assuming that no recording is taking place at that time.
To manually update the Firmware:
1. Make sure that your smartphone is connected to the internet. Also, make sure that the Fourth Frontier app is connected to your Frontier X over Bluetooth.
2. Place your Frontier X and your smartphone next to each other.
3. In your Fourth Frontier app, select “Firmware Upgrade” from the Settings page.
4. Wait for the progress bar to complete. After this, the device will reset, indicated by a succession of solid blue, red, green, and blue lights, and a buzz.
5. Your Frontier X should reset and reconnect automatically to the Fourth Frontier app.
Still having trouble with your Frontier X or the Frontier X app? Contact the team by writing to email@example.com