Improving Data Quality on the Frontier X
Last Update hace 9 meses
If it seems like your Frontier X is reporting poor data quality, please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure the black, plastic protective inserts, inside the metallic electrode socket on the Frontier X strap, are removed. If the inserts are still present, use a sharp tool like a safety pin to carefully pry out the insert on both sides.
Watch this video to learn more:
2. Make sure the Frontier X is snapped securely onto the strap and does not make any sound or feel loose when you shake the strap.
3. Please wet the shiny sensors on the skin-facing side of the strap under a tap.
4. Wear the strap around your chest, while making sure that it is as tight as possible, without feeling uncomfortable.
5. Test the signal quality before you start your workout, by live-streaming the ECG on our mobile application. The ECG should look something like this:
6. Once you have verified the signal quality, start your recording from the app, or by double-clicking the red button on the Frontier X.
You can also watch this video to understand the process better:
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any issues with the above-mentioned instructions, or if you still have poor data quality in your next workout.
If you wish to schedule a support call with us, you can do so through https://4fsupport.paperform.co according to a date and time of your convenience.