Last Update vor 4 Monaten
January 14, 2021
1. Support for multiple BLE connections.
2. Simultaneously connect with the 1 Frontier X mobile application and up to 2 other HR devices during your workouts.
December 13, 2021
1. Workout summary screen has HRV instead of Qtc henceforth.
2. QTc improvements by implementing a new algorithm.
3. Algorithm improvements for people having QOS between 70-80 or less.
October 29, 2021
1. Improvements in peak detection and QTc.
2. Improved swimming signal quality.
3. Significantly reduced probability of data sync corruption issues.
4. Improvements in external HRM data quality like Garmin, Polar etc.
Firmware 2.99August 29, 2021
1. Improvements in data quality and algorithms.
2. New Bluetooth Sync command.
3. Other bug fixes.
July 24, 2021
1. Improvements in data quality.
2. Other bug fixes
May 9, 2021
1. Improvement in the accuracy of HR values sent to Garmin.
2. Other bug fixes for Garmin Edge bike computers for longer recordings.
Firmware 2.91May 1, 2021
1. BLE raw data sync improvements containing support to stop it if required.
2. Other commands from App are ignored during BLE raw data sync.
3. Device memory occupation detection logic on bootup updated.
4. Fixes for Garmin freeze on long data recordings.