16. Charging the Frontier X2
Last Update vor einem Monat
- Charge your Frontier X2 in a dry and well-ventilated environment.
- Before charging, make sure the charging port is dry. Wipe off any water or sweat stains from the outside of the device and shake the device dry. Most importantly, ensure that the inside of the micro-USB port is absolutely dry. Failure to do so, might cause issues such as slow charging or overheating.
- The Frontier X2 does not come with a USB wall charger. Use a USB wall charger with a rated output voltage of 5 V and a rated output current not higher than 0.5 A.
- Plug one end of the USB cable into the wall charger and the other end of the cable into the micro-USB port on the side of the Frontier X2 device.
- During charging, a solid red LED will glow on the side of the device.
- Charging the device from 0 to 100% will typically take 1 hour, and in certain situations where the battery is fully discharged, expect longer charging times.
Attention: Other chargers and power banks that do not meet corresponding safety standards may cause issues such as slow charging and overheating.
- A fully charged Frontier X2 can last ~ 24 hours in Monitor Mode, before you need to download your data and charge the device.
- Your fully charged Frontier X2 should last 14 days if used for an average of 1 hr/day.
- For optimal usage, we recommend charging your Frontier X2 when the battery level goes below 20%.
Viewing the Battery Level:
- When looking at the mobile app, your Frontier X2’s battery level appears in the top right of any screen.
- When you press the blue button on the Frontier X2 once, the fourth screen will show you the battery level on the left, and the total memory consumption of the device on the right.
Was this article helpful?
44 out of 54 liked this article