1. Within a few minutes of uploading your data, you will receive an email with a link to your Activity Summary on the Web Application. Click on the link, and then log into your account. You will be redirected to a page like this:
2. From the “Activity History” table on the right, select the workout that you would like to see.
3. On the Activity Summary page, you can scroll through your entire workout data. At the top, you will see all your summary metrics and you can switch between the Average, Maximum and Minimum values of each.
4. As you scroll the cursor over the coloured graphs, you will see the values of HR, Strain, QTc and BR, along with the ECG strip corresponding to the 20-secs worth of data for which the derived values have been computed.* Below you will also see graphs of your Body Shock and Step Cadence.
5. If you have your phone with you while exercising, your workout will contain GPS data as well. You will then see graphs of your speed and altitude as well as a route map, which if you hover over at any point, will tell you the speed, distance and altitude at any point.
6. The WebApp also allows you to measure the time interval between any two points on the ECG graph using the “Caliper” tool. Enable this feature, on the right of the ECG strips, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Learn all about the Frontier X Web Application and making sense of your data from this video: